Clinical Coordinator Job – Life Link Medical Centre – Ntinda
Reports to: Medical Director
Qualification: Minimum MchB, current APL, any additional administrative qualification.
Job summary: Clinical coordinator is a Medical Doctor responsible for the overall supervision of the medical team, take charge of quality assurance, planning and performance reviews.
- Not less than 2years working experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience in administrative position desired.
- Must have both good clinical skills, administrative and management skills.
- Overall supervision of the entire medical team.
- Set up of SOPs and Implementation M & E of the SOPs
- Review of all medical records for inpatients and outpatients to ensure that medical staffs are using standard SOPs in instituting treatment.
- Be actively involved in Staffing, training and orientation and regular appraisal of medical staff
- Review of all referrals and follow ups.
- Follow up on critically ill patients to ensure proper medical management.
- Double check / sign off all medical reports.
- Ensuring adequate clinic cover of all medical departments.
- Liaise with specialists to ensure their availability.
- Be involved in ensuring that the clinic is well stocked with the necessary medical supplies.
- Ensures reasonable care in making a diagnosis rational prescription and patient follow up.
- Ensuring clear and accurate documentation of clinical processes and encounters.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and reliable results from other departments i.e. Lab & radiography.
- Documentation and reporting of significant incidents.
- Managing unhappy patients and act as a point of reference for ALL clinical matters.
- Ensuring the care pathway for patients is appropriate avoiding unnecessary delays and not missing vital steps.
- Attend management and departmental meetings called from time to time.
Lifelink Hospital is a 24 hours Private Medical Establishment founded with a goal of bringing superior but affordable medical services closer to the people. It is located in Kyaliwajjala – Namugongo with a Medical Centre in Ntinda Trading Centre. Our mission is to provide quality, specialized and timely health care services in a conducive environment.
In order to strengthen our team and deliver on our promise; Management is seeking to fill the following positions that exist at both Lifelink Hospital Namugongo and Lifelink Medical Centre Ntinda.
Applications should be addressed to Human Resource Manager and delivered to either Life Link Hospital Namugongo or Life Link Medical Centre Ntinda NOT later than Thursday 10th August 2017 at 4:00pm.
Life Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer so all gender is encouraged to apply.