Job title: Senior Loan Officers – Group Lending – BRAC UGANDA
BRAC UGANDA MICROFINANCE LTD
Job title: Senior Loan Officers – Group Lending (Female only)
Reports to: Branch manager, BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd.
Purpose: to identify, screen potential borrowers, carry out load appraisal, disbursing, monitoring and collections. Training applicants and supervise weekly meetings to ensure smooth operations and sustainability at branch level.
Salary: attractive within our structure
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Survey and sensitize the communities about microfinance package and offers
- Organize the registered members into small groups
- Regulate the activities of group members
- Issue out loans and ensure the pay back of loan installments
- Carry out regular field visits, conduct group meeting, and assess potential borrowers
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on the activities and submit it to branch manager
- Carry out other business development activities.
- Degree in microfinance, commerce, business administration, economics, statistics, development studies, education and agriculture from a recognized institution is a must.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative, innovative and flexible
- The individual should have attained credit 06 and above in mathematics at O’level
- Ability to interact with the community
- Age must be 30 years and below
Candidates who can speak lutooro, lunyoro, Rukonjo, Lugbara, Madi, Kakwa, Alur, Luo, Runyankole, Rukiga, Lugisha, Samia, Ateso, and who are willing to work up-country are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates must submit their application letter, curriculum vitae, and all scanned copies of academic / other supporting documents
MUST BE IN ONE PDF FILE. In total, there must only be a maximum of 3 attachments and send to hr.bracmfug@bracnet or hand of human resources BRAC Microfinance can be delivered at BRAC office at plot 90 Busingiri Zone, off Entebbe road Nyanama and must be registered at the reception not later than Friday August 11th, 2017