Field Officers Job – Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung
HRNS AF is Recruiting for Field Officers to be based in several districts in central Uganda
As field officers, based in the project areas and reporting to the field operations managers, you will be responsible for:
- Training field extensionists and implementing and effectivie agricultural extension system for improving coffee production and quality at farm level.
- Developing farmer organizations and coaching leadership on aspects of governace, business administration, management and marketing.
- Monitoring and performance of farmers and farmers organizations.
- Liasing with district and sub-county agricultural officers.
The required skills for this position include:
- Education preferably to bachelor degree level in agriculture or similar discipline
- Good knowledge of sustainable coffee farming
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in extension work within rural locations
- Experience in organizational development
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined with good communication skills
- Ability to ride a motor cycle with a valid riding license
If you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your application letter, detailed cv, and the names and contacts of 3 referees to:
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Applications must be received by Tuesday 08 August.