Job Title: ESTATES CLERK, NATIONAL MEDICAL STORE
Job Title: ESTATES CLERK
Reports to: Estates Assistant
Salary Scale: Grade 10
Duty Station: Entebbe
Job Purpose: Estates Clerk shall be required from time to time to carry out inventory management of Non – trading stock and deputizing the Estates Assistant.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) Maintain an inventory and update information on Corporation estates store for non-trading stock.
2) Maintain proper fittings and fixtures like doors, windows shutters and all the furniture.
3) Help in maintenance of electrical and mechanical works including plumbing and related civil works.
4) Assisting the Estates Assistant during electrical installations.
5) Issuing out stationery user departments and tea requirements to staff.
6) Prepare monthly reports regarding stationary use
7) To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
8) Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
1. A certificate C or B in Electrical Engineering
2. 2 years’ experience of doing similar work
3. Computer literacy is an added advantage
National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National Medical Stores, P.O Box 16 Entebbe.
Applications should reach him not later than 5:00 p.m. on 11th September 2017.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.