Job Title: Personal Assistant, National medical store
Job Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Reports to: Head of Finance & Accounts
Salary Scale: Grade 6
Duty Station: Entebbe
Job Purpose: Provides the administrative support to the Head of Finance and Accounts in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) Prepares and processes correspondences and reports for the department in line with NMS set policies and procedures.
2) Arrange departmental, Management and Board meetings and inform relevant parties according to NMS procedures.
3) Design and manage department filing system according to NMS records and filing procedures.
4) Provide auxiliary support to the immediate supervisor in line with NMS set procedures. Arrange and equip the department with stationary and office provisions in line with the NMS Procedures
5) Prepare annual departmental report as directed by the Head of Department
6) Make appointments for the head of department and to inform the relevant parties accordingly
7) To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
8) In charge of incoming and outgoing mail
- An honors Degree in Secretarial and Administrative studies or an honors degree with additional qualification in office practice/secretarial studies from a recognized University or institution.
2. Must have a minimum typing speed of 50 to 60 words per minute
3. Computer literate.
4. Certificate in Customer Service is an added advantage
5. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a personal Assistant
National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National Medical Stores, P.O Box 16 Entebbe.
Applications should reach him not later than 5:00 p.m. on 11th September 2017.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.