Job title: Programme Accountant Caritas Arua Diocese Office
Job title: Programme accountant
Place of work: Based at Caritas Arua Diocese Office
- To carry out routine financial accounting functions including processing and recording all transactions on the systems in line with organizational policy, international accounting standards and local GAAP
- Ensure the safety and effective use of Caritas arua financial assets and inventories
- Prepare and submit of accurate schedules of statutory deduction and accounts, within government timeliness.
- Participate in internal, external and other audits and be part of implementing recommendations from the audit action plan.
Education/qualification: Level 2/professional level part qualified with CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA and a bachelor’s degree in a finance field.
- Quality and relevant experience in finance and accountability in a reputable NGO
- IT literate and excellent knowledge and skills in using computer based accounting systems and Microsoft excel
- Experience in preparing and monitoring budgets & developing monitoring and reporting systems.
- Ability to provide financial analysis and interpretation.
How to apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae with 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than June 23rd, 2017 ; applications should be addressed to the Executive Director Caritas Arua Diocese and caption the job title as the subject matter