Job Title: Public Relations Assistant, National medical store
JOB Title: PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT
Reports To: Public Relations Officer
Salary Scale: Grade 6
Duty Station: Entebbe
Job Purpose: To assist and deputize the Public Relations Officer
KEY RESULT AREAS/ACCOUNTABILITY
1) Assists Public Relations Officer in planning, coordinating and executing public relations activities and events across the country to promote a positive image.
2) Assists Public Relations Officer and other staff in coordinating print, broadcast and new media campaigns.
3) Assists with writing and distributing news releases announcements, brochures, magazines and any other literature for the benefit of the Corporation.
4) As Public Relations Assistant he/she shall from time to time gather, edit and provide information to be used on the Corporation website.
5) Arranges photo shoots with professional photographers and provides digital photography for Publications and to record special events and electronic photo archives.
6) Assist in daily media monitoring.
7) He/She will from time to time do Public relations research for both electronic and broadcast media and conduct opinion survey
8) The PR Assistant shall perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager in the interest of the organization.
9) To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
1. A minimum of an honour’s degree with a Media or Public Relations Module and an additional qualification in mass communication or
2. An Honour’s degree in Mass Communication or Public Relations
3. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Public Relations role.
National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National Medical Stores, P.O Box 16 Entebbe.
Applications should reach him not later than 5:00 p.m. on 11th September 2017.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Browse ugandajobs.online for more Public Relations Assistant