Job Title: Technical sales Representatives -Norbrook
Duties and responsibilities
Profitably develop the Norbrook business within an agreed customers territory by planning appropriate customer calls and visits, keeping up-todate with market prices, regulary making cold calls to meet agreed targets, attending and contributing to meetings, investigating and resolving customer complaints and any other duties as requested by management from time to time.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- A degree or a diploma in animal production and management or an equivalent qualification from a reputable institution.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in sales within the pharmaceutical in industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and changing market environment
- Willing to travel and work in rural parts of Uganda
- Must possess a clean riding/driving permit
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience, send your application to:
The Human Resource Department
Norbrook Uganda Limted
Plot 703 Banda, Jinja road
p.o.box 24721 Kampala
email: [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of application is 11th August 2017