Nutrition officer (1 Post) ANDRE FOODS INTERNATIONAL
ANDRE FOODS INTERNATIONAL
Position: Nutrition officer (1 Post)
Report to: Programme Officer
Location: Arua- Sub Officer
- Coordinating, planning and implementation of nutrition programs in the designated project areas.
- Participation in planning workshops and meetings, including documentation of workshops/meeting proceedings as deemed best for the program and organization.
- Designing and developing behavioral change materials as well as spearshearing the dissemination of behavioral change messages to caretakers and community.
- Supervise, manage, and other monitor all project nutrition related operations ensuring timely and cost efficient delivery of all supplies such as the client rations as well as client and rations cards.
- University degree in dietetics and human nutrition.
- Not less than two years of working experience in the same field
- Speaking any of these languages lugbara, madi and Kiswahili will be an added advantage.
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (1 Post)
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Arua – sub office
- Support monitoring and evaluation tasks ( planning, coordination of monitoring activities, training of staff, data collection, cleaning and analysis);
- Support adherence to the project M&E framework.
- Support on-going data collection, processing and analysis for project evaluation purposes
- Identify gaps and facilitate development of M&E related capacities among staff and other stakeholders to ensure participation, enable ownership and facilitate quality of data collection, management and use
- University degree in statistic, economics and statistic, quantitative economics
- Not less than 2 years of working experience in the same field
- 1 year managing M&E databases is an added advantage
- Speaking any of these languages Lugbara, madi and Kiswahili will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please, hand deliver your cover letter, academic documents and your detailed CV indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of 3 referees with their addresses to:-
Andre Foods International (AFI) Head Office,
Unit 17, second floor,
Plot 69/71 Middle East Hospital and shopping complex
Spring Rd Bugolobi
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 0773-439195, 0706-910010
Deadline for submission. 22nd June, 2017