Position: DRIVER-CUM-OFFICE ASSISTANTS (on Contractual basis) – Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd
Position: DRIVER-CUM-OFFICE ASSISTANTS (on Contractual basis)
- Driving bank’s vehicles with utmost care and safety complying rules of traffic, parking etc.
- Ensure safety of passengers at all times
- Washing vehicles, ensure good maintenance and safety of vehicles at all times entrusted to driver
- To regularly clean the vehicle and ensure that it is maintained in a clean & tidy condition at all times.
- Maintain a log of all trips, daily mileage and fuel consumption
- Work of messenger/office assistant, keeping the premises neat, clean and tidy in proper hygienic condition
- Attending customers, visitors, guest of bank.
- Arranging, preparing, serving tea, coffee, snacks etc.
- Filling and record keeping of bank’s record, vouchers etc. properly
- Delivery of bank’s documents as per the instructions
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Should be obedient, honest , loyal to the institution
- Courteous to customers, staff and superiors
- Having satisfactory conduct and track record
- Should have valid driving permit at least 2 years old issued by competent authority for driving light commercial vehicle.
Experience: Driving experience with commercial Banks/ financial institutions/ other reputed organization will be added advantage.
Age: maximum 30 years
How to apply:
Typed applications with full curriculum vitae, names of two referees with self-attested photocopies of academic/professional/experience certificates, proof of age, copy of valid driving permit, email ID & mobile number, etc. should be sent in sealed envelope to:-
The chief Manager (Administration), Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Limited, 18, Kampala Road, P.o.Box 7197, Kampala.
CLOSING DATE: applications complete in all respect should reach to above address on or before 14th August 2017 by 5.00 p.m.
- Envelope containing application must be clearly marked “Application for the post of “Driver-cum-Office Assistant”.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for selection process as decided by the bank.
- No communication will be sent to applicants whose applications are not found suitable during short-listing.
- Bank reserves the right to reject/ accept any application and to relax/ alter any condition without assigning any reason.
- Bank reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of the selection process
- Eligible candidates for the post of Driver-cum-Office assistant will undergo Road test, reverse parking, highway code/road signs and driving theory to be conducted by the Uganda police driving testing Centre, Naguru, Kampala, in presence of a panel of bank officials.
- Thereafter the short-listed candidates will be subjected to personal interview.
- Final selection will be subject to finding the candidate medically fit by bank’s panel doctor
- If any information with regard to qualification, age, experience, background checks etc. is found, at any stage to be false the bank reserves the right to cancel the selection/appointment at any stage.