Senior Accountant (1 Position Lifelink Hospital (1 post) Medical Centre(1 post))
Reports to: Finance Manager
Qualification: B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Accounting. ACCA or CPA qualification preferred
Job summary: Take charge of Reporting Income, Expenditure and Productivity for the Company Branch.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Willing to work in a busy, highly professional environment.
- MUST have proven computer knowledge, administrative and supervisory skills
- Maintain the General Ledger and transferring subsidiary ledger accounts to the General Ledger
- Preparing the Trial Balance and ensuring that all entries are reconciled
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolve discrepancies
- Participate in the preparation of the Balance sheet/ Statement of Financial Position, Income statement and supporting schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues/sales and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately o monthly basis
- Performing Variance analysis and preparing account reconciliation
- Oversee the preparation and review of bank reconciliation
- Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with Financial and Tax Audits
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Enforce and monitor compliance with company-wide accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in budgeting and budgetary control
- Review journal entries of Junior Accountants to ensure accuracy
- Training and Mentoring of Junior Staff