vacancy: Sales Assistant – Laboratory
Reference: NMS/ 2017/09
Job Title: SALES ASSISTANT –LABORATORY
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Officer
Salary Scale: Grade 6
Job Purpose: To carry out counter sales of medical supplies and drugs.
Duty Station: Entebbe
KEY RESULT AREAS/ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) Receiving customer laboratory orders and initiating order processing in line with set procedures
2) Handling technical customer inquiries to customer satisfaction according to pharmaceuticals standards of selling drugs and NMS procedures
3) Monitoring consumption rate versus shelf life of stock in accordance with NMS sales procedure
4) Matching customer needs with available stock including advising customers on probable alternatives
5) As Sales Assistant – Laboratory he/she will Prepare sales monthly reports in line with the sales and marketing plan
6) To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
1. A minimum of Diploma in Biomedical Laboratory Technology or Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology
2. Computer literacy
3. 2 years of working experience
4. Training in Customer Service is an added advantage
National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National Medical Stores, P.O Box 16 Entebbe.
Applications should reach him not later than 5:00 p.m. on 11th September 2017.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Browse for more Sales Assistant – Laboratory jobs at www.ugandajobs.online